BearvilleValley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply For party planner!

Go down 
+4
mindynature
kara
clayluv1
α∂мιη
8 posters
AuthorMessage
α∂мιη
Owner

Apply For party planner! Empty
PostSubject: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:12 am

Hello bv members!
Please send your app on this thread(:
-bv username:
-What type of ideas you have and if you would be dedicated.
Good luck! Apply For party planner! Herz
You Also Need 100 Valid Posts.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
clayluv1
Membears
clayluv1

PostSubject: Re: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:35 am

FW username:ClayLuv1
What ideas do you have:I would have a walk and/or party for every hoilday and a speacial persons B-Day.Aslo there could be like a walk for Cancer or another illness.
This are my ideas.
Back to top Go down
kara
News
kara

PostSubject: Re: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:06 pm

-FW username:kara
-What type of ideas you have : I could make a walk for haiti to help support it and welll we are supporting it with friend's and I have cool idea's like having a contest with a party like a ride contest or a race
Back to top Go down
mindynature
Membears
mindynature

PostSubject: Re: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:42 am

-Fw username: mindynature
-What type of ideas you have : I could make many holiday parties and and some birthday parties!
Back to top Go down
α∂мιη
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am

1 more position is left!(:
Back to top Go down
Gloria
News

PostSubject: Re: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Fw username: Gloria
What type of ideas you have and if you would be dedicated: Well, I would be dedicated to many. I think there could be some for special events in BABV or even just for a new bear to come out. I could plan parties fpr Halloween, Christmas, Easter, etc. I always have great ideas and games for everyone to do at the parties such as hide and seek. I always am willing to make contests and give some prizes.
Back to top Go down
α∂мιη
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:09 am

Closed
Back to top Go down
α∂мιη
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:52 am

oPEN
Back to top Go down
JanetBear
News

PostSubject: Re: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:54 am

-Fw username:
JanetBear
-What type of ideas you have and if you would be dedicated.
Fashion Show
Back to top Go down
α∂мιη
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:40 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Membears
Remi11

PostSubject: Re: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:55 pm

FW Username (not sure if it should be BV username) : Remi11
What type of ideas you would have if you were dedicated:
Maybe reunions to think about all the progress this forum has had lately (big progress ;) )
Also, maybe a party for the Blossom Bunny, or the chick, or any new bears that have come out lately. Also, maybe a Valentine's Walk or party where everyone would wear red and have fun. I do know that I can do a great job and please you ;)
Back to top Go down
α∂мιη
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:33 am

You have be awarded 100 bv coins for ponting that out![Good job Remi!] ;)
Back to top Go down
katelynkinzz
Membears
katelynkinzz

PostSubject: Re: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 am

-bv username: Katelynkinzz
-What type of ideas you have and if you would be dedicated: Like Let's say we can Have a Help Fight cancer Party,or a 1,000 user party and maybe reuions and fashion shows :)

(Plus I have 100 post :) )
Back to top Go down
α∂мιη
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:48 am

Accepted :D
Welcome to the party planners team!
i will pm you your details!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply For party planner!   Apply For party planner! Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply For party planner!
Page 1 of 1