BearvilleValley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
katelynkinzz
Membears
katelynkinzz

Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D Empty
PostSubject: Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D   Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:54 am

Hiya! I Have halloween candy still, And I want to Trade it! :D Soo Make me ur Best offer! Please!

Idoms I want

PSI's
Store Credit Clothes
1 Or more credit [ 1 credit for one candy]
Halo
Bunny Glasses
Jones brothers dog Glasses
And any other Stuff you'd be willing to Trade :)

Wait! I have Rare Food you can't get! I'll trade all of these:

Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D 2uj38co

Thanks for Looking!

Last edited by katelynkinzz on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Officer
JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D   Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Hi Katelyn, please attach and use the form in the link, or look at the rules. Also with your trade title must be 'Katelyn's Trading Den', something like that. (;
http://www.bearvillevalley.com/trading-den-f61/trading-den-rules-and-regulations-t10.htm
It would help us offer better. :D [I'm interested in the rare food, but it's hard to understand your trade thread like this]
Back to top Go down
katelynkinzz
Membears
katelynkinzz

PostSubject: Re: Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D   Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Oh sorry Jeanna

Well I'll Trade The rare foods for and this such as, Bunny glasses, PSI, Credits (1 credit you get one rare food) and moves codes :]
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Officer
JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D   Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:32 am

katelynkinzz wrote:
Oh sorry Jeanna

Well I'll Trade The rare foods for and this such as, Bunny glasses, PSI, Credits (1 credit you get one rare food) and moves codes :]
I don't think rare foods are fair for PSI items nor Bunny Glasses, nor move codes. Rare food goes away easily anyways;; we'll never use them!
Never mind then, but still, please use the form in the link. We don't know what to offer, or anything else. :\
Back to top Go down
katelynkinzz
Membears
katelynkinzz

PostSubject: Re: Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D   Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:27 pm

I'll Just deletle this Whole Topic! >:{
Back to top Go down
Sammibubbles3
Sammibubbles3

PostSubject: Re: Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D   Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:18 pm

you dont have to delete it just because one person thought it was unfair....
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Officer
JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D   Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:27 pm

katelynkinzz wrote:
I'll Just deletle this Whole Topic! >:{
I'm sorry Katelyn;; people might like your trade, I just don't! Please don't get mad over a tiny little thing. Continue your trade thread, other people would trade with you that way. (:
Sorry again
Back to top Go down
katelynkinzz
Membears
katelynkinzz

PostSubject: Re: Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D   Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:52 am

Well i said you can make offers too
Back to top Go down
α∂мιη
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D   Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Locking;Please follow the rules of the trade thread. Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D 424472
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D   Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

Katelyn's Trading Den! ;D
Page 1 of 1