HomeNewsRegisterLog in

Do you like the new sportsplex updates?

Go down 

Do you like the new Sp Updates
Yes
Do you like the new sportsplex updates? Vote_lcap100%Do you like the new sportsplex updates? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Kinda
Do you like the new sportsplex updates? Vote_lcap0%Do you like the new sportsplex updates? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Do you like the new sportsplex updates? Vote_lcap0%Do you like the new sportsplex updates? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
кιεяαη
Chief Officer
кιεяαη

Do you like the new sportsplex updates? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like the new sportsplex updates?   Do you like the new sportsplex updates? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:35 am

I was wondering if you like how sportsplex looks ?

I love the new updates! :D
Back to top Go down
α∂мιη
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new sportsplex updates?   Do you like the new sportsplex updates? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:45 am

Yes :3

Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Officer
JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new sportsplex updates?   Do you like the new sportsplex updates? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:00 am

Who can not? I remember when before you can only go on the top floor on the same page, but now we have a ton of different rooms to explore! This is a great way to get the Sportsplex going, since I know people have been neglecting the Sportsplex. Now we have so much things to do, amazingly designed rooms, and they're supporting sports and energy. I love this overall. So I voted 'Yes'! :D
Back to top Go down
KristinaPawfectPal6
Membears
KristinaPawfectPal6

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new sportsplex updates?   Do you like the new sportsplex updates? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:50 pm

It is so cool! Who would not love it? lolzers
Back to top Go down
Sammibubbles3
Sammibubbles3

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new sportsplex updates?   Do you like the new sportsplex updates? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:17 am

YES! i love it! it is so much more interactive! Do you like the new sportsplex updates? 552293
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new sportsplex updates?   Do you like the new sportsplex updates? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like the new sportsplex updates?
Page 1 of 1