BearvilleValley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't Remove Friends (glitch fized lol)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JeannaBearFun
Officer
JeannaBearFun

Can't Remove Friends (glitch fized lol) Empty
PostSubject: Can't Remove Friends (glitch fized lol)   Can't Remove Friends (glitch fized lol) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:13 am

I can't remove friends, and I need to lol, so if you have the same problem tell me lol.

Last edited by JeannaBearFun on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badge
Membears
Badge

PostSubject: Re: Can't Remove Friends (glitch fized lol)   Can't Remove Friends (glitch fized lol) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:01 pm

well here are some instructions:

1. Go to your "friend List"

2. Click "Organize"

3.If you want to delete a friend click on the "x" symbol next to it

4. Click "yes"

5.When you are done click there down where the friend list is there is a button called"Delete Selected" Click ok/or yes.

6.Then Click Done or Exit

-------
If you have problems too you may try to clear you cache or try to refresh babv or your Browser. :D Thank you
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Officer
JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: Can't Remove Friends (glitch fized lol)   Can't Remove Friends (glitch fized lol) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Ohhhh, I get it, thanks so much! Can't Remove Friends (glitch fized lol) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
α∂мιη
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Can't Remove Friends (glitch fized lol)   Can't Remove Friends (glitch fized lol) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:36 am

Glitch fixed thanks badge;Locking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Remove Friends (glitch fized lol)   Can't Remove Friends (glitch fized lol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't Remove Friends (glitch fized lol)
Page 1 of 1